Logistics/Distributions & Transport
Managing the operations and assisting your team
by ensuring that your deliveries on time as expected.
WORKING TOGETHER FOR A BETTER RESULT
Distribution Centre cleaning can vary greatly. Our clients often have a variety of requirements and require flexibility from our workforce. We have extensive experience from a number of sites supplying food and drink products, clothing and high-value and bonded goods.
In order to achieve your goals, our management team and supervisors work closely with your site management. In addition to daily cleaning requirements within an operational environment, we may operate bailing equipment and conduct technical cleaning so we’re fully aware of the heightened health and safety implications.
UNDERSTANDING INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
All staff are trained to the BICS standard (British Institute of Cleaning) and complete a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check where appropriate. We also employ our own dedicated Health & Safety Manager who is NEBOSH and IOSH accredited and conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best health and safety practices.
- Sites supplying food and drink products
- Clothing and high-value and bonded goods
- Health, safety and security are our top priority
- We provide cleaning and facilities services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- A recognised brand, trusted by businesses and staff in the region
- We also provide window and industrial cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
Creating safe & clean working environment in the community